Addictions can start out harmless enough. It was a simple way for you to escape the feelings of stress or sadness in your daily life or after a rough relationship. It quickly turned into an addiction to a substance or to gambling which you cannot escape from on your own. That’s where the Harmony Group comes in. Our personalized approach to your treatment options can help you move past your addiction and regain your independence. We are able to help with a variety of substance abuse or gambling addictions through a mix of holistic, spiritual, recreational retreat and 12-step programs.
- Alcohol addiction can start as the occasional drink, but can quickly take over your life. This can also lead to alcohol abuse by other family members or children.
- Marijuana is one of the most abused substances in the world, and is often used by youth as much as it is used by adults.
- Substances such as heroin, crystal meth, ecstasy, and prescription drugs can all be abused by both adults and teenagers.
- Codependency can include detrimental behavior such as staying in an abusive relationship. Often linked to physiological disorders or emotional disorders.
- Gambling can be a casual interest for some, but can turn into a life-stealing addiction for others. Learn how to break free of the addiction with help from the Harmony Group.
We are here to help anyone in the Cape Town, Johannesburg, Centurion & Pretoria South Africa areas. If you or anyone you know is living with an addiction or codependency, please seek out one of the Harmony Group’s addiction treatment centers. Our compassionate approach to helping you move past your addiction can give you your independence back. If you have any questions about our programs, or have any questions regarding treatment for yourself or a loved one, don’t hesitate to contact us.